Bathroom Organizer




I created this DIY to help organize all the bathroom items that my dad and I use every day.  In our main bathroom, we have a white storage box next to our sink.  We store our bathroom essentials inside the storage box, but leave out our everyday items on top of it.  Once I was fed up with how messy the top had become with all our everyday items just laying on it with no organization, that is when I decided to create an organizer for all those items. 

To create this DIY Bathroom Organizer, I took two tissue boxes that were empty and cut off the top of them.  I organized the boxes with my items and my dad’s.  I decided not to decorate the outside of the boxes because I liked the designs it already had on it.  I did decide to decorate the insides because I didn’t want to wake up looking inside a plain brown tissue box.  I wanted to make the boxes more colorful and interesting looking. 




I decorated the inside of the boxes with scrapbook paper. For my dad’s box, I gave him an orange colored scheme because that is his favorite color.  I didn’t put any smaller boxes inside his because I wanted to give him enough space to place all his items, such as his shaver, shaving cream, and toothpaste.  For my box, I made a blue color scheme to match the outside of the box I had.  I inserted two toilet paper rolls on the ends to place any extra toothbrushes that we got from the dentist.  I colored mine pink and my dad’s blue so we knew whose toothpaste was whose.  I left the rest of the space open to hold my shaver and toothpaste.  




As you can see from the close up of my toothbrush holder, I also placed a hair tie around it so I could put my hair up when washing my face. After I created the organizers, I put all the items inside, and placed it on top of the storage box.  I loved how the organizers turned out and am glad that I re-organized this space.  My dad and I have been using this organizer for a few years now and it has been very useful for both of us.  

What you will need to recreate this DIY:
  • Two tissue boxes or any other big box (number doesn’t matter as long as you have enough space to store all your items)
  • Scrapbook paper 
  • Two toilet paper rolls or smaller boxes (optional) 
  • Glue or tape
  • Scissors
  • Whatever other materials you would like to decorate your organizer with.  
Step 1: Gather an empty box or two to organize your everyday bathroom items 
Step 2: Decorate the boxes however you would like     
Step 3: Place any other materials such as toilet paper rolls or smaller boxes inside your organizer.
Step 4: Place your bathroom items inside it and enjoy using your new bathroom organizer! 

Hope you all enjoyed this DIY and found it helpful!  See you all later!  Happy crafting! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Mashup

DIY Bracelets

Generative Art